Monday, August 28, 2006

Nursing and the lies it allows

Nursing in Australia is one big joke. The standards of care give young people thinking of coming into nursing a belief that they are entering some holy area and a career will follow. It is holey - the holes where truth and lies meet are obvious. The truth falls through and disappears every time.
Look at what happened to the nurse in Bundaberg who stood up to Dr. Death. She may still have a career but I bet she has a new view of the cowards around her. They did and will again turn against her because cowards always stick together. Is your parent or partner one of those people? If they turned against her when she needed their professional support, what will they do to you if you need help? Can you trust them when you really know what sort of people they are?

At Grenfell MPS, some told horrible lies about me when I tried to stop nurses giving illegal drugs to patients. "She is mad, yells all the time". Funny, I rarely saw this person as I mostly worked evening or night shifts. A cleaner said I yelled all the time. Perhaps someone ought to look into his private life with the boys at HR. They told me what a 'sweetie' he was. Perhaps his wife should know. I bet he got a promotion for saying things about me. Time will tell though, as I took a lot of photocopies with me.

What would you think about the New South Wales Nurses' Association, who takes your money and then when you need help, do nothing. With them, they are always just planning their next job move and will not stand up for anyone against an Area Health Board in case they want to return to nursing and need a job.

Most nurses now just plan their career. They will keep their mouths shut about abuse of patients, death, lies etc. Do you want to live a life of a liar and a coward? If you do, choose nursing. You will fit right in. Don't do it. Make a life for yourself with nice people and goodness and a lovely life. Do not associate with liars and cowards. In the Bible at 1 Corrinthians 15:33 it says "Do not be misled, bad assoications spoil usefull habits". Live a life of useful habits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home